What is Fulvic Acid?
Fulvic Acid is a nutrient found in the soil and an essential component of good health. Fulvic Acid comes from primordial humic elements within the soil, the rich-dark soil untouched by man.
Modern farming methods coupled with soil erosion and human interference has depleted the soil and water of Fulvic Acid.
What are some of the key benefits?
- It’s an organic, natural electrolyte that can balance and energize biological properties
- Fulvic Acid is both an electron donor and acceptor based on the cells requirement for balance
- Fulvic Acid enhances the availability of nutrients and makes them more readily available
- Fulvic Acid is especially important because of their ability to chelate metal ions and interact with silica
- Consumption of Fulvic Acid has been shown to reduce the incidence of digestive disorders such as SIBO ( small intestinal bacterial overgrowth ) and IBS ( irritable bowel syndrome )
Why should I take Fulvic Acid?
Fulvic acid contains a plethora of nutrients that improve gut health, including: trace minerals, electrolytes, fatty acids, silica (which boosts collagen synthesis), prebiotics and probiotics.
This mineral works on cellular level and heals the body from the inside out.
What is Shilajit Fulvic Acid?
Shilajit is a humic substance, humus being the natural material that is formed when soil micro-organisms decompose organic material into elements usable by plants. … Shilajit is extremely rich in fulvic acids.
Dragon Herbs Shilajit, from high altitude in the Himalayas, contains approximately 40% fulvic acids.